Friday, March 4, 2011

Spring Break!

I am so grateful it's Friday. But it's not just any Friday...it's the Friday before spring break. I can see why the students look forward to it so much. I am really looking forward to this one. Mark has off the same week, and we rarely have the same vacation days. Also, last night I had an interview with the President of the Branch of my Church, and I was granted a limited temple recommend. So on Wednesday, I am going to my first temple in Nauvoo, Illinois. That is a very special location for our Church. I'll be there on Wednesday and staying overnight to see the sites.

Then, on Friday, a social worker is coming to our house to conduct a home visit. The reason she's coming is because Mark and I are trying to adopt an infant. I always appreciate our spring breaks, but this is especially nice. Of course, last spring break was also special because I spent it with my mother who passed away in October 2010. But I'm sure I will see her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment