Saturday, March 5, 2011

Saturday Blog

I survived last night's brief thunderstorm. Today was a relaxing first day of spring break. I'm almost embarrassed to admit how late I slept, but I really needed to catch up on some sleep. We're on a family movie kick, so we watched Old Yeller (Mark and I didn't know Old Yeller also has a sequel). I honestly thought I wouldn't tear up watching this as an adult, but I was wrong. I have a new appreciation for movies with heart.

I didn't leave the house all day, but it takes a lot for me to have cabin fever. I attended to more spiritual matters, and it was very uplifting. I don't think it's difficult for someone with an autism spectrum disorder to be spiritual because we have a knack on tuning out the outside world. Well, I need to finish up a lesson for Primary (which is the Sunday School class for children in our Church). Tomorrow is the Sabbath, so I will post again on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maureen! Glad to see that you're writing! You've always bee such an inspiration in how you handle everything in life with such determination! I miss you! You're tough to get in touch with! So much to tell you! Keep in touch!
    Love,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete